Pageviews past week

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wishing you all a Very Happy Tamizh New Year's day - Chithirai Thirunal Vazhthukkal.


It has been almost a month i have communicated in the blog. I am very happy to inform you all that i have passed my 9th Std and now i am into 10th Std. Yes the classes have also started for the 10th Std.

I am happy to share the news that i went on a excursion trip to Kallar near Mettupalayam organised in my school. It was full of fun with lots of packed activities during the 3 days trip which was from the10th to 13th April'10. We left Chennai on the 10th at 1030pm by train to Yercaud and transferred to Kallar by coaches on the 11th morning. It was full of activities right from the moment we reached and it was real fun. I reached today early morning at 445am. 

Last year same time i was on USA tour and this year enjoying the heat wave of Chennai already. I have lots of out station concert in the month of May and hope also to have some good holiday in between.  

There are two public concerts come up in April one on the 19th at Thiruvarur and on the 21st at Villiwakkam. Hope to see you all in the concert which you can try and make it.