Pageviews past week

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Diwali Celebrations 2009

Wishing you all a Very Happy Diwali

Diwali Celebrations 2009

It was indeed a great Deepavali celebration i have had in the last few years! Yes I just had my Raman uncle (Athimber) coming to India from Singapore after receiving a Global award for his invention of a Tanker - I had already reported earlier, from JEC, Singapore this morning only. Also it was a long day of bursting crackers purchased from Sivakasi. It was great fun all through the day with my uncle Embar Kannan and i also had fun with my nephew Vikram Sarathy and cousins Suriya and Sowmya at my paternal grandparent's house in Santhome. We had a good family get together and in the evening it was fun with all our neighbours joining and bursting crackers. Looking forward to more such celebrations!