Pageviews past week

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pallavi of Carnatic Muisc will live in our minds for ever!

I just used part of the caption from today's (Friday, July 17, 2009) edition of The Times of India Chennai and i am sure every one will accept to my view. I still remember the day i had the blessings of this great Legendary Musician, Dr. D. K. Pattammal on the 25th April, 2008, when i visited her house along with my parents and Pyarilal uncle. She was so nice to me and listened to my playing on my Yamaha PSR 640 keyboard. She asked me to perform Konjum Purave and when i did she hugged me and blessed me for a bright and successful future. I a sure it is all the blessings like this which has made me come thus far and i am sure will take me to where ever i am destined to! I was blessed when she offered and wrote her blessings with her own had in my well wishers register and it is now indeed a greatest treasure for me and our family!