Pageviews past week

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Concert as a violin accompanist on the 4th Oct'08
The one hour concert on the 5th Oct at Thai Mookambika Temple in VengaiVasal near Selaiyur for Smt Vidhya Mahalakshmi with Ravi Shankar on the Mrudhangam gave me lots of confidence and prepared myself for the first 2 hour concert on Violin the next day i.e. 6th Oct for my mother. This concert came to me in the last minute and probably god thought i should play a short duration concert before sitting for a two hours concert straight away. Well as i understand that i did not have any formal arangetram function for my keyboard concerts, i preferred to have this violin experiment also as a low profile affair. It was indeed a good experience performing as an accompanist and i was eagerly awaiting for the concert on 6th Oct'08 for which i had done some homework and hoping to do well.