Pageviews past week

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Entering in to the Teens. My birthday - 1st February





I had a great day on the 1st Feb with lots of wishes over phone and email messages pouring in greeting me & welcoming me in to the teens. I take this oppurtunity to thank one and all for the wishes. I had a good day at the school and had a quiet satisfying party time with my kannan uncle, grandparents (appa's parents as my other thatha was out of station) Athai and her son my dear brother Vikram Sarathy, well wisher - Sarathy uncle and Murali uncle. We all had met at Mylapore Saravana Bhavan and had informal dinner. I missed my chithi, chippa and their sons who were busy packing to proceed to Bangalore the next day. I got many gifts and most important was the oppurtunity to perform with my uncle in heArtbeat on teh 2nd Feb'08, my first concert in the teens!!