Pageviews past week

Monday, October 01, 2007





My Holiday this time has been more pilgrimage oriented that too with visit to Hill Temples! Starting with Sholingar (hills) then Appur, today it was Tirumala!! Yes we got tickets thanks to my Thatha and Chithappa who had co-ordinated for the dharsahan tickets. As bundh was called off Thatha decided to stay back and so appa, amma, Chithappa, Chitthi, thier sons Surya & Sowmya, ammamma (even though she is my father's mother i call her only that way as i was used to see my athai's sons calleing her that way!) and myself left in two cars - Maruthi esteem driven by Chithappa and Zen Estillo by appa.
We started around 630am in the morning and after having a great dharshan returned home at around 8pm. We did not claim the hills. The ddive both ways was really great thanks to Lord Balaji for making this trip a great one! My October 1st day has started off very well with the dharshan of Lord Balaji and hope everything will happen good in the future.