Pageviews past week

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Unforgettable moments - 2011 the Album Launch!

I sincerely thank my parents, grand parents, my gurus, well wishers, school management, teachers school mates, all enhancing vidwans who have been performing with me, the audio technicians and all who have been my pillars to the bring me up to this position of where i am today! I owe my gratitude and hope to become a good musician and above all a good Human with all your wishes.

Here are the video clipping taken during the album lauch of Giri Trading Agency's album release in association with Brahma Gana Sabha.


My source of strength has been my parents amma recoding every great moment in my life not only in her mind but also in a camera and appa for making it my website! Here are the photos:




I am so honored, blessed that in the first concert on the 9th December 2001, Sangeetha Kalanidhi Violin Vidwan Dr. M. Chandrasekaran sir had come and blessed me and today into my 11th year's first concert as well he was there as Guest of Honor to release one of my 4 albums! What a blessings and thank The Almighty for all teh blessings showered on me!