Pageviews past week

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Korg Micro X arrives Vasudevapram!!!



Some time during last month my appa was asking me to scout or another lighter keyboard so that i can carry on my on if i had to probably travel alone due to some reasons and landed on this model in Google! On seeing some of the video samples i was astonished on the features and decided to ask my dad to get this. Thanks to my dad's college group community "against-all-odds" many of his friends came forward to help and get this keyboard. Finally we took the help of Mr Sashi who inturn coordinated with his friend Mr Eswar Rao in Ne Jersey to buy this and hand over same to my Mamoos Embar Kannan who went to NJ. The keyboard was handed over on the 17th itself at NJ and on 18th morning i had the pleasure of seeing it on skype!

Today my mamoos reached Chennai after going to Abudhabi and i am now with this wonderful instrument!!! Thanks to every one who has been nice to us in getting this keyboard. It will take some time for me to get used to it and i shall try and do my best to bring the features of this instrument to get myself enhanced in my future concert.