Pageviews past week

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My amma's great concert tour to Mauritius.

Thanks to Mr Kumar who had the camera with him during my amma's Mauritius Concert tour from Jan 19 - Feb 01'10. It is indeed a collection of good photos and kudos to whoever has taken them. I am sure you all will also like these photos.



My photos during the Mauritius Concert tour from 19th - 1st Feb10 with my fatheer Sangeetha Bhushanam Embar Sri S. Sadagopan, Sri Muthukumar - Singer (younger in age), Sri Kumar Singer with beard, Sri Pradeep - Tabla Artiste & Sri Prassana - Keyboard Artiste. Photos taken during our various concerts at temple and the places we had visited in Mauritius. We sincerely thank Tamil Cultural Center for the excellent arrangements and in particular, Sri. Gopal our Sarathy( driver) during our stay and Mrs & Mr Veeran for all the help extended. Looking forward to go back soon!