Pageviews past week

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great information i would like to share with you all is that my mom Smt Lalitha Krishnababu is on a Concert tour to Mauritius from the 19th Jan - 02 Feb'10 with 10 concerts. This is the first time she is leading a group on a abroad tour and i understand it has been going good. I really miss her for my birthday - 1st  February but i am happy that she is on a successful concert tour.

January 2010 has been very good as far as my concerts / performances are going with great acceptance as it was during the December Music Festival 2009. I had the opportunity to perform back to back concerts at the Sivan Park, Chennai on the 13th and 14th Jan'10 13th being my solo and 14th in Dr. Ghatam Karthick's heArtbeat ensemble.

As i had been with the audience the previous day it was a good feeling of being with known people on the 14th Jan'10 and it was nice of few who had come on the 13th to have called up to say that they would be there on Jan 14th as well! I always like to be a part of this ensemble group and this day once again it was a great team presentation.

After this I had performed in few private concerts one at Coimbatore and few in Chennai. The January 2010 concert performance will be signed off with Pancharathnam group presentation at my dear Bharat Kalachar on the 31st an'10 morning from 9 - 11 am.

In the midst of concerts i also had my cousin's Poonal (thread wearing ceremony) at Srirangam and i was once again had a great darshan of Lord Ranganatha at one of the biggest Temples in TamilNadu. Here is the link for the photos during the function.

http://picasaweb.google.com/r.varadu/Vicky?feat=directlink

Looking forward to a great year while i enter 15 on this 1st February 2010. Wishing and praying the Almighty to shower the best to all of us and to have a geat day on 1st February being my birthday