Pageviews past week

Friday, September 04, 2009



I had been to Madurai thanks to Mr. Jagannathan - cousin of Sri Srinivasan, Nadopasana - who was the first person to give an oppurtunity in his forum on the 9th December 2001. It was very new set of enhancement artists i performed, with Sri Govindarajan - Violin, Sri Palladam Ravi - mrudhangam and Sri Krishnan - Ghatam and this presentation also was well received. I am planning to ask my father to upload this and you can access same in teh link www.sangeethamshare.org/sathya under the serial number 028 after two days.




September month has started with a concert for our old neighbour's family. Interestingly when i was around 7 years, this bridegroom along with her domestic help, my amma and self used to play 4 corners - a play using four points or corners in our house. So nice of the family to have remembered me to give me an oppurtunity to be part of thel celebration during her wedding. The concert came out with all the artists giving their best , especially after knowing the above story!