Pageviews past week

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A concert i will remember for ever



Yes this concert for Sri Rama Seva Samidhi, Seshadripuram - Bangalore will be in my mind for ever as i got a beautiful Silver Frame from Bangalore Sri Nagaraj uncle. All credits should go to Sri Ravi uncle (violin) Trivandrum Balaji anna (mrudhangam and Sri EM Subramaniam uncle (Ghatam) who enchansed what ever i performed with thier mastery over their instruments and experience. Thanks to the members and Prof Sri Venkatesh uncle for giving me such a wonderful oppurtunity. Uncle had told me that he will be calling me for performance every yearwhich is indeed a great reward for me.


I also thank B Ananthakrishan (violin artiste) anna for helping me to make a korvai on ragamalika which i tried it in this concert.