Pageviews past week

Sunday, July 30, 2006



July 30, 2006.

Today was a good day to me as i first presented my appa with a Nokia 6070 model Mobile as a gift for his birthday on the 2nd Aug and this evening i had the oppurtunity to meet two of my email friends namely Gayathri and Prathyusha. asample video of thuje deku deku sona http://tinyurl.com/ndayu

I performed for the birthday party of Mstr Thrinav and i enjoyed the shooting game provided in the hall. I had almost 9 out of 10 shots aimed and it was a satisfying day for me as i cud hit so much. I was little upset that i cud not speak more with the new friends but i am sure we willhave many more oppurtunities to meet and chat.

The spectacles (toy) given were really cute and so was the b'day hat. Had real satisfaction when i played the western numbers and in particular the song Thuje deku deku sona. I hope my friends enjoyed my show today and sincere thanks to them for having been there inmidst of their busy schedule. Thanks to G3's amma too for bringing them there.

Bye for now.